Monday, February 1, 2010

What is one of the the best female rap songs?

What is one of the the best female rap songs?
I'm tired of listening to Nicki Minaj. I love female rap though. What is the best female rap song you ever heard? I want to start listening to other female rappers. I usually listen to Salt n Pepa, so I kinda know all of there songs. I just heard a good song from Queen Latifah (U.N.I.T.Y). I like the message. But I'm not just looking for songs with positive messages (but I do prefer those). Thanks guys!

3 comments:

  1. Listen to Nigar Puzzy clit crew, and also Blacker than nite but teeth glowing records. Dey got da phat beats 2 bump 2 baby,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like This - Kelly Rowland and Kelly has some good rap songs.But hey, Missy Elliot totally owns the female rapping. Try "lose control" or "Get your freak on" or "Pass that dutch" Just search some missy elliot songs.Also, this is pretty old, but search "bossy" by Kelis.(: hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Answer - Chosen by Voters a good female rapper to listen and dance to is "Eve"

    ReplyDelete