Monday, February 1, 2010

Am I better than Nicki Minaj?

Undecided Question

Am I better than Nicki Minaj?
Ok so, Nicki has all this buzz.... and kudos to her... but I feel she isn't worthy of it. I mean granted she is good, but she is not GOLD. I am.... in my opinion there's no one like me.... I'm a real talent.... yet, I'm struggling to get a deal. The music industry is full of sh*t... but I love it sooooo much!!!

www.myspace.com/kinathediva

listen to some of my music, and give me your answer to the question.

3 comments:

  1. NO RATHEMC IS BETTER THAAN YOU OMG HAHA THAT AINT GOLD THATS DODO Source(s): WWW.RATHEMC.COMhttp://vimeo.com/7183048

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's something I wouldn't mind listening to and you sound good like Nicki Minaj so I say keep trying to get a deal

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound good but you should try rapping a little faster.but u got AWESOME talent dont give up

    ReplyDelete