Monday, February 1, 2010

Am I The Only One Who Thinks Nicki Minaj Is Not Lesbian ?

Undecided Question

Am I The Only One Who Thinks Nicki Minaj Is Not Lesbian ?
Like Ok I know her song about kissing girls.
but I'm pretty sure it's just another way to make people talk about her,Lady GaGa did it before btw,but she came clear to it to never have sex with another girl she has always been with guys.
like seriously if u told me Brat is lesbian I would buy it,but look at nicki with her "Barbie Swag" and all those girly pink outfits,I just don't buy it.
Megan Foxx,Lady GaGa,Katy Perry,and nicki.....are doing the same $HlT...
it's what's cool nowadays.
what do u think?

3 comments:

  1. shes not a lesbian...she might be bi but shes deff not a lesbian Source(s): i love nicki minaj:)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she is a real lesbian, but not all lesbian are butch studs. Some fems dress girly. I don't think I look like a stereotypical lesbian, but I am a lesbian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your wrong about lady gaga. she had SEX with women.watch this video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roAi8cm_U…

    ReplyDelete